Thursday, November 24, 2011

Microraptor Arts Website in Progress

I completed the design and (mostly) completed the coding for the Microraptor Arts Website. The website will be about how to draw dinosaurs. There will be a series of videos about how to draw dinosaurs. Each video will be an episode on a different species of dinosaur. By the end of next semester, there will be at least one video up on the website. I did all of the coding myself, all of the graphics, and most of the content that is up on it right now. Anyone who wants to is welcome to contribute fan art to the website by sending it to me as an e-mail attachment to inkmonster@microraptorarts.com.

Website Address: http://microraptorarts.com/

I've been busy with classes, but soon, I will start blogging about how to draw other species of dinosaurs based on information I can find on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment